19th-20th March 2022
Harrison 4WD Centre are hosting the iconic Navrun Challenge in 2022, across both Mt Cole and the Pyrenees Ranges.
Navrun Challenge rules mean that each course has standard and difficult options for both driving and navigation. This creates a level playing field for beginners and experts alike.
The event will consist of two courses – one day course and one night course concluding around midnight. Competitors will be tasked with deciphering track notes, plotting the course and then driving the tracks, answering questions for points.
Prizes and trophies will be awarded to the winners on Sunday morning.
This event will be catered with Saturday Breakfast, Saturday Dinner and Sunday Breakfast.
– Large campground with 2wd access and toilets
– Official paper maps and track notes
– A prize pool in excess of $2000 with major prizes for top 3 teams and trophies all the way to 10th place.
– A fun weekend with great people
– A 4wd with low range, ground clearance, recovery gear and all terrain tyres or better
– GPS – Tablet or laptop running Oziexplorer is suggested
– Camping gear
– Driver and Navigator (more passengers are welcome)
– $350 entry fee – includes single 4wd team with Driver and Navigator. Extra passengers are welcome, and will only incur a $30pp fee to cover catering.
Further details please contact Gary Coates at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0408 374 456.
Results and Scores of all the Navruns